Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Work on an Island in Russia

What's going on: It's been about a month of developing, and what I have so far is quite good.

Now that you are all caught up by my novel-size "what's going on", I'll jump straight into today.

Today, I added quite a bit to Russia, I won't give out the exact location yet, but if you have google earth, I can give you what to search for: Tsar Bomba; sound familiar? If you have a highschool education it should.

So far I've added about 10 maps to Russia, I'll have to count them when it's not 3:42 am, I'm pretty sure it's more. This won't be the only location in Russia, seeing as the game will have a few main stories in which you look for quite a few different items, not just the tablet of destinies.

I'm going to try to not give too many spoilers, but I want to give enough to where it's worth it to read this. I've begun work on the next dungeon, and they're really turning out great, I drew the whole first section of the dungeon before I started work on it, so be assured that it's not all coming out my... hat.... yeah... hat.

I'll be posting pics soon! So be ready...

-PloKoon

No comments: